Chajien Story
they... :))
Saturday, March 26, 2011 @ Saturday, March 26, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]

my friends...all of them are very precious...they are always there....even if i have some problem...they are always close to me...with them...i always smile...although..at that time my tears wanna flow ..i wanna say 'hold on my tears'..cuz i don't want to make my friends worried of me(wlupn pena sua skali..hehhe)...and i just lough smile lough smile with my lovely friends...huh...i have no idea..what if someday...i have to live my life without them...but! i know that "stiap prjumpaan pasti ada perpishn" for sure lah...sad sad sad....nvm....friends! we mybe apart in distance but not in heart!for sure!definitely!INSYAALLAH....
                                  dear friends:::love eu...may ALLAH always bless ol op eu... :))


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner


Ajien.D.O.B=27.03.94.Malaysian.

Diary Owner Links


Cbox.


Credits

★ Template by : Shira Radzuan